Saturday, June 12, 2010

This is where the title of the first blog goes.


So, I got this idea for a blog, you can have it, for frees. The idea is that it's a blog about blogs, ideas for blogs and examples of blogs. That's my idea, like I said, you can have it... I will also be using this particular idea... in this blog in fact. The one you're reading... as per current.
Anyway, I think it's a neat idea. It's a bit like an idea for a podcast that came to me, that was a podcast about podcasts. The producer for that podcast is still... assembling the necessary accouterments, it may still come to fruition at some point. Dont take that idea, not a blog, so it's not included, sorry. Ummm, usually I'd talk about the idea of the blog a bit more than just this, but that's what the blog is about. you can read more of the blog eventually and sub all this useless filler for what you read later.
A Blog you should never read:
soiheardyoulikeblogs.blogspot.com
A Blog you should give a shot:
soiheardyoulikeblogs.blogspot.com
Get it? 'Cause it's both this blog! But seriously, I plan on doin that too and not just bullshitting about what this is about.

1 comment: