Monday, June 14, 2010

Blogs, Blogs Everywhere.

Water! It's the so basic! It's the primary element of life! Well, compound. A blog about water might be interesting. I mean, there's like a ton of different types of water. You could pick one and just go with it for a year. There's already a few blogs on water, but they're pretty contrived. (like i have room to talk.) Water's pretty neat too. You can swim in it, ski on it, drink it or make stuff with it. Soda is awesome, and it's made with water!
On a mildly relevant note, I've been drinking water like it's going out of style. (which means it prolly is) I dunno why. Like, more than a liter a day. It's apparently good tho. Not that i'm particularly thirsty, just like craving it. Water is not something that I usually enjoy either. I'm a soda guy. A fact that made the caffeine headaches all the more irritating. Anyway, here's the shit I end the blog with.

A Blog That Doesnt Hold Water:

A Blog That Retains Water:

1 comment:

  1. A Blog That Could Burn Water:
    http://www.badhomecooking.typepad.com/bad_home_cooking/

    ReplyDelete